Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Success Strikes Again!

The Armando Flip and Grow Rich Program put me on the path to success! I attended classes starting with the basic program to the more advanced classes, and spoke with several coaches on the Resource Line. I decided to get more involved with other investors in my local area, and have found a great team to work with in Georgia. I have purchased several properties in the $70K range, and they all had renters already in place. I am cash flowing about $800/month on each property. Every property has been very profitable! I figure that I am making around $4K/month. I am currently forming a corporation, and applying for business credit to be able to start purchasing commercial properties. Networking is everything in this business. I have set up a website to be able to send auto responders to my network of people. My goal is to have ten properties that will bring in $2K/month cash flow. That situation will free my time to get involved with bigger projects. I am making great money through real estate investing!

-Andrew in GA

No comments:

Post a Comment