Monday, March 15, 2010

I bought the Armando Flip and Grow Rich Training Program through my credit card in March 2009. I purchased my first deal from a wholesaler for $67K, put $13K into it for fix-up and repairs, held it for five months, so I had holding costs of $5K to my hard money lender. He did a double close, and I was able to get the rehab done in five weeks. I got two contracts on the house on the first weekend it went up for sale, ended up with an FHA loan with a required 90 day seasoning rule. I was hoping to make $15K, but with the extra holding costs, it brought my profit down to $11K. I have done real estate investing in the past, but held onto the depreciating properties for too long, which cost me thousands of dollars. That was before I got involved with the coaching program. I wish I had gotten involved much sooner to learn what I have learned. I am very happy with the program, and will provide more success stories along the way. I would certainly recommend to the program to others. It’s definitely a great tool to use with dealing with the present economy!

-Greg in FL.

No comments:

Post a Comment