Monday, March 15, 2010

I enrolled in the Armando Flip and Grow Rich Training Program in late summer of 2008, and finally started applying the principles the first part of 2009. I found an REO property through a real estate agent as a wholesale deal for $45K and closed the deal the end of June 2009. I spent $20K for fix-up costs. I listed the property with a broker to do the closing, and sold it for $89K. My profit was $24K minus commissions and fees.

I also purchased a second property around the same time for $66K, and I have spent $35K on fix-up costs. I finished the work a few weeks ago, and I have an offer on it for $142.500. My profit should be around $40K on this deal.

Armando Coaching helped me the most with evaluating homes and helping me feel confident to put offers on properties. Now, it’s easy to make multiple offers on REO’s, and I’m starting to put in more offers already for my next deal. Kristiin Sabey and Larry McKinstry have been very helpful through my experience in the program, and I’m excited to see how much more abundant my life will be in 2010!

-Ferdinand in MI

No comments:

Post a Comment