Thursday, March 25, 2010

Going for It!

This month, I purchased an auction property for $105K, and I believe I can sell it quick and make $40K! The only thing I have done with the property is put in a $50.00 sump pump. I am selling it to a young couple who are totally excited to have their own home. I put an ad on craigslist on a Saturday and they responded the next Tuesday. It only took three days to find a buyer! It is scheduled to close next week on Monday, April 20, 2009.

Since FHA requires a 90-day seasoning rule, we are setting up a conventional loan. We will be doing a simultaneous close at the title company which will make the closing costs minimal, and it will only need to be recorded once. Tim Bell and the other coaches helped me understand that concept.

Before I enrolled in the Armando Flip and Grow Rich Training Program, I put a contract for deed on a HUD property. I found the crappiest house I could find. The idea behind it was to learn. It was an educational project. I thought, “If I can fix this one up, I’ll be able to fix anything up!”

Now that I have all the resources in the program, it’s making my life a lot easier, and I’m more confident. How much easier my life would have been if I could have found this training years ago! I think it’s going to wind up helping me a lot. I’m excited about everything, and I’m going after it!

-Glenn in IL

No comments:

Post a Comment