Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Coaching your way on to a happy retirement!

I bought a property two months ago for $5K. I didn’t sink a dime into the property, and I just wholesaled it to another investor for $17K. That’s some pretty good money!

Through the Armando Flip and Grow Rich Program I have set my goals higher. I have recently been talking with an agent about a 6.6 acre property big enough to build ten homes that will each sell around $259K to $279K.

I have found people I can talk with on the resource line and they understand what I’m doing. They listen to me and give me feedback. I am 61 years old, and I know that one day I will be on my knees, unable to get up, so I need something substantial to support me when those hard times come. I don’t want to be a landlord any longer—I need to make money for later on when I’m really retired. I am pretty happy with the whole coaching thing. I have established a corporation to hold my properties, and it all makes sense. When you purchase a piece of property, you have something of value. You WILL make money! The back end will come around, and you will just need to work out whatever problems come up. I really enjoy interacting with all the coaches! This is exciting work! I will keep everyone posted on all new projects!

-James in PA

No comments:

Post a Comment