Monday, March 15, 2010

My real estate agent brought an REO property to my attention that I ended up purchasing for $31K. I have spent $20K for repairs, and it will be up on the market next week—March 12, 2010. I closed on this property January 8, 2010, so has taken about nine weeks to get it back on the market. The property appraised for $79K, and I will market it for $75K, which will bring me a profit of $20K to $25K.

I am currently looking for other properties, and need to call my real estate agent to speed the process. Now that I have my contractor and other team members in place, the next property will get completed a lot faster, and I’ll be able to start getting properties in my pipeline, plus cash flow!

The Armando Flip and Grow Rich program was instrumental with my success. I appreciated the classroom environment because I learned a great deal not only from my coach, but also from the other participants in the class as well. Having all the great material, and the Resource line also helped me, especially while I was purchasing the property. I’m glad I enrolled in this program, and others need to enroll as well to learn all the fine techniques with flipping properties!

-Brian from Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment