Monday, March 15, 2010

I bought a foreclosure several months ago, finished the rehab, and have potential buyers working to get their loan approved. I found this foreclosure property through a real estate agent. I funded the property with a hard money lender for $56K, put $12K into the actual rehab, plus other lending fees. The comparables are coming in between $94K and $100K. So, my profit should be around $24K.

I have recently put in another bid on a property for $200K, which is worth $475K, and it only needs $5K in fix-up costs. I am presently in contact with my hard money lender working out the details.

I also have a friend who wants to partner with me to rehab twelve properties a year for rental purposes. He will fund the properties, and I will do the work. I am currently working out a business contract with him.

The Armando Flip and Grow Rich Coaching Program helped me learn a lot through the classes. It was great being able to call the coaches and get my questions answered and fill in the gaps. I have appreciated all the help I have received along the way!

-Bobby in Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment