Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Take advantage of the coaches

I have completed Armando's mentoring program and found it extremely beneficial. Due to other work, I have not been able to progress as quickly as possible in my real estate business, but I have purchased two properties, and am sending the contracts off this week to get two more properties under contract. Both properties already purchased are partially renovated, and renovations should be complete by the first of next month on both. My investment on the one property will be approx. $12,000 after repairs, and the realtor tells me it's ARV is $25 - $30k. The other property I purchased for $31k and it's ARV is at least $60k after $9k or so in renovations. I am really excited to see what next month will hold as my real estate dream begins to be realized! I have found the coaches to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

Frank from LA

No comments:

Post a Comment