Wednesday, April 21, 2010

keep it up!

I found my first investment property through a friend who is a part time real estate agent. He set me up with a link to find investment properties, which was very helpful. I purchased a property in November 2009 for $40K, and I am almost finished with the rehab. It should be completed by the end of April 2010. I have spent $30K on repairs, including closing and holding costs, and I expect to sell the property for $110K – 130K, which will be a profit of $40K to $60K! So, even at the lower end, there’s room for a good profit.

Armando’s Flip and Grow Rich Training Program provided me with some ideas to use with my investing. The coaches were always there to help me out when I needed answers to my questions, and Kristiin’s classes were very enjoyable. I received a lot through her experience as an investor and as a real estate agent. After I get my first property sold, I will definitely be looking for my next investment property!

Nick in AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment